That’s the beauty of live streaming: you can reach any audience remotely. And with Epic Media Productions, you can reach them with an online webcast in HD video so clear your viewer might as well be in the room
You’ll get a professional video production experience with our first class crew of camera operators, audio technicians, web technicians, engineers, and directors. You focus on putting on your event, we’ll get the technical drama worked out so you don’t have to fret over all the details.
Our four matching HD cameras mean there won’t be awkward cuts between footage from different angles. Your livestream will smoothly transition from one camera to the next for a professional finish you don’t get with semi-professional and non-matching cameras.
All of our live streaming projects are custom. The sooner you book your live webcast, the better. We’ll plan the project with you to make sure your vision comes to life in brilliant HD quality.
Our Live Webcasting Equipment
- Up to 4 matching Sony HXC-D70 studio cameras
- 4 Camera control units (CCUs)
- Full studio configurations (lens controls & 5 inch color VFs)
- Canon lenses
- Up to 1864 feet of camera cable available
- Vinten Vision 100 tripods
- Ross Crossover 12 and Panasonic HD video switchers
- Sony broadcast OLED multi view monitor
- Blackmagic waveform monitors
- Blackmagic studio pro 2 recorder with solid state drives
- Rane, Yamaha, & Mackie audio mixers
- Wholer audio meters & monitor
- 8 man wireless intercom system
- Wirecast 6.0 encoder